Our experienced engineers optimize the design of the data and broadcast networks that typically combine fiber, Internet, and satellite technologies.
For many of our customers, we play a behind-the-scenes role, hosting and monitoring the platforms, servers, switches, and modems co-located at our teleports or PoPs day and night, seven days a week.
Our NOC engineers operate numerous monitoring systems and control tools to track the performance of all terrestrial network components, such as routers, switches, our DWDM infrastructure and our antenna components (e.g. tracking / ACU, HPAs, LNB switching and fiber converters).
Alongside hosting and monitoring, Stellar offers full services for systems integration, both fixed and mobile solutions for satellite communication. We can implement mobile applications for your vehicles (SNG), install a fixed earth station at the location you demand or integrate it into your service equipment.
A highly qualified engineer is and will ensure that you get the support you need. We can host your platform and take care of service and maintenance. If your staff needs training in handling the system we are happy to assist you.
Technical services include:
- Platform co-location and management
- 24/7 Network Operation Center (NOC) and help desk
- Sophisticated network monitoring tools
- Robust trouble-shooting Methodology
- 24/7 engineering support for fault resolution
- Monitoring and control of redundant Internet backbone connections
- Consulting and training for your staff
- Systems Integration